Re: Continuing User Account Notification Issue With Firefox 52

Tom Behler

Gerry:

I believe I have now set Firefox as my default browser, although there’s no way to be totally sure from the control panel options.

However, this did not solve the problem.

I think Bill is right;  I should have initially installed Firefox as an administrator, which, as I noted earlier, I failed to do.

Live and learn, I guess.

Tom Behler