From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of lauren
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Continuing User Account Notification Issue With Firefox 52

Interesting, what else have you tried?

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 2:44 PM -0500, "Tom Behler" <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello.

After uninstalling, and then re-installing Firefox 52, I continue to get the “user notification” dialog asking for permission to make changes to my computer, every time I launch firefox.

Even though this might be an anoying problem I just might have to live with, I have to believe the dialog can be eliminated via the right steps.

Can someone tell me how I might do this?

I believe someone once suggested that I run Firefox as administrator, but I can’t seem to find this option in the Firefox 52 menu structure.

Thanks again, all.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan