From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Question

Tom,

        The menu structure in place now is not new and has been very much the same over the last several "major number" releases of Firefox.  To be completely honest, though, I can't remember exactly which major release introduced essentially what's used now.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James