Re: Help With Changing Voice Profile

Dave Mitchell

Thanks Tom, This takes me to the list box of synthesizers but my problem is finding and selecting Nathan that is supposed to be within the Vocalizer choice, number 4 in the list with Eloquence being number 1 and SAPI #’2 & 3 and this is where I fail to find what I seek within Vocalizer as hoped.  Mitch

Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: Help With Changing Voice Profile

You will find the voices under jaws options then voices then voice adjustment

Regards

Tom Bisset

Wealth Management Technology

BMO Financial Group

Tel: (647) 258-8502

E-Mail tom.bissett@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help With Changing Voice Profile

Hi Everyone,  I’m stuck and need a refresher on switching to and selecting a different voice profile.

I want to switch to Nathan Premium which is installed on my version of JAWS 18 but can’t find the voice.

I use the Control plus Insert plus S keystroke combination and end up with a slow-talking female in the Vocalizer synthesizer selection.  I can’t find the other voices as the Tab or Enter keys do nothing.

I also tried to follow the instructions in the Daisy book on Voice Profiles but did not get the advertised behavior and am hoping for some help from the list to correct something I am doing in error or omission.

Thanks as always, Mitch

“Hey, be careful how you saw that board.  Wood doesn’t  grow on trees you know.”

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.