Re: Copying and Pasting Web Addresses

Kimber Gardner

I believe alt D will also get the cursor into the address bar.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Mar 20, 2017, at 2:42 AM, Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@...> wrote:

Brilliant!  I knew there was a way.  THIS WORKS!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 1:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying and Pasting Web Addresses

I usually use F6 which gets me into the addressbar, then I press Control+A to highlight the entire address and Control+C to copy it to the clipboard. Once I’m in the email or other document where I want to paste it I do so with Control+V.

This works equally well in Firefox.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Copying and Pasting Web Addresses

Using JAWS 17, I used the command look-up feature to determine how to highlight, copy, and paste a Web Address from, for example, Internet Explorer into a document.

I found out that JawsKey + a will read the address or put the Jaws Cursor on the Web Address (though I found this did not actually work in practice), but I was pretty sure there was a way to copy the web address into the keyboard buffer and then paste it into a document with control + v.

Alas!  Perhaps I’m just imagining this useful feature is in Jaws

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.