Re: MINIMIZING A DOCUMENT

WinKey+M definitely minimizes the active window.   I wasn't quite sure what was being asked for.

I just use ALT+TAB until I've landed on the minimized window I want to be restored up and to have focus.  Be aware, though, that if the window was not maximized prior to being minimized it will be restored at whatever size it was when minimized.  This is generally not that important but it can sometimes be important.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James