Re: Windows Live Mail

Stan Holdeman

Are you using a to Shiba laptop? The most recent windows update seems to have messed up my Toshiba laptop keyboard. My tech guy says other two Sheba laptops have been infected in the same way. Hope this is not your case. I bring this up because the tab key is one of the keyboard keys that were adversely affected. Stan

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2017, at 11:35 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

You should be able to use the generic Windows Keyboard Shortcut of straight ALT to force the menu to reappear, even if just for that moment to allow you to access whichever menu you want.  I can't find the usual "Toolbars" control under the View Menu (ALT+V) that would allow you to show or hide the menu bar and it's perpetually visible on my machine whether or not I've collapsed or expanded the ribbon.

Have you done a restart?  This might be one of those inexplicable "burps" that will rectify itself with a system restart.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James