From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 10:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Strange problem in MS Outlook 2010 and Windows 10

I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Outlook 2010 is now behaving strangely in that I cannot seem to read the status bar using Jaws, but can read it using System Access. When I press insert three, it says find a contact instead of the number of unread and total messages. We seem to be able to change it momentarily by maximizing the window again, and a bunch of other things, but the minute the program is closed and reopened, insert 3 says find a  contact again.

Thoughts?

Very very strange and annoying.

Sharon