Re: Bad handle?

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Brian, thanks. It was so foreign to me and it gives me comfort to have this "burp" explained. If it appears again and again, I'll have to get more answers but for now, just THANKS!

Elaine

On 3/17/2017 10:17 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 06:37 am, Elaine Young wrote:
Information. Graphic 59. SentinelLM. Bad handle.

Elaine,

          The only information I can find that's vaguely related to part of this message, the SentinelILM bad handle part, relates to Delphi, which gets used behind the scenes for a lot of coding tasks.  Clearly something that's running on your system "burped" as I like to state it and you received an error message that's utterly cryptic to an end user (and probably would be to a developer, too, given the lack of detail).

           I would not be too terribly concerned unless this becomes a recurring issue and then you'd have to chase down what is running on your system that keeps encountering the same problem.
--
Brian

         A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

                  ~ William James

--

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety. - George Muller