Bad handle?

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi,

Today while I was away from my computer it must have been busy. When I came back to it I had an "information" box open that said:

"Information. Graphic 59. SentinelLM. Bad handle."

and it had an OK button. What is that all about? I never saw anything like it before and was clueless. Since I seemed to have no choice, I clicked OK. Can anyone explain this to me?

Elaine

--

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety. - George Muller

Sasha Obama's IQ Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
likeitviral.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58cbe64c9934b664c66e0st02duc