Re: JAWS 18 and RDP Sessions

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Am I correct in thinking that the JAWS solution for RDP is not really practical in cases where you work for a company with large server farms so you don't know which server you would be hitting when you log in? Wouldn't JAWS have to be installed on every server?

Pam

From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Jonathan Milam [milamj@wfu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 18 and RDP Sessions

Well when I disconnect from the session I leave JAWS running. When I
reconnect, sometimes I get speech, but more often than not I have to unload
JAWS and reload it again and speech returns. Interestingly enough, I have a
computer at home on which I am not seeing this problem. However, 2 other
computers in a separate location of the same model have the speech issue,
and two of a different model in yet another location have the problem as
well. I am currently waiting to hear from VFO Support, but I really need to
get this resolved sooner than later, so I decided to reach out to this list
as well.

Jonathan