From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Holloway
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 9:23 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 11 / Focus 40 BT

Interesting. That might make some sense though, as I'm pretty certain when
we saw the demo of the FOCUS unit at the show, it was running JAWS 12.

So if I want to test this, can I load JAWS 12 (and / or v.13) to test this
and not mess up the full install of JAWS 11?

On Nov 7, 2011, at 9:13 AM, Londa Peterson wrote:

I don't think you can do contracted Braille input with JAWS 11. I think
you
need 12 or higher. Sorry.