From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael
Mote
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 8:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 18 and RDP Sessions

Hi Jonathan! Are you sure that the speech you are hearing is from your
computer, and not from the Remote Desktop itself? One way you can tell is
by listening, and seeing if some of the words are cut off, or the speech is
a bit sluggish. If this is the case, you may want to go into the advanced
settings, and uncheck the Remote access boxes, and then reboot your machine.
After the computer comes back up, go back into settings, and reenable the
remote access options by checking the appropriate boxes. Reboot again, and
then try to connect to the remote desktop. I had to do this once when using
Citrix Xenn Desktop and it solved my issues.
I should also point out that when you log into a remote desktop session, in
most cases, you don't need to worry about the log on screen anyway, because
the remote computer should already be on. I hope this info helps!