From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: REading PDF documents effectively

Hi all
Till now the general strategy I adopted to read PDF documents specially
bulky ones was to convert them into MS word using OCR (find
reader11 ). However the conversion not only destroys the formatting of the
document, but sometimes also results in a lot of mistakes which greatly
hampers effective comprehension of the text.
Any better techniques I can adopt?
Also how can I edit a PDF without converting it?
Best
Turab