Re: installing jfw without burning a key

Dave...

Kimsan,

So you're saying that your JAWS 12 runs in 40-minute mode and you have no
more activations left on the FSActivate web site?

IF so, it won't help your install of JAWS 13.

If you had previously saved your activation and authorization folders from
your previous non-demo-mode JAWS 12 you could then recover them and JAWS 12
should then run normally.

If you have JAWS 12 running normally then installing JAWS 13 should not
require you to reactivate -- unless...you don't have any more SMA to allow
you to run JAWS 13. If that is the case, the technique to not burn a key
will not help.

So I'm a bit confused with your question and your exact situation, as you
can surmise.

Dave Carlson