Re: weather results not working

david Jennette

The weather results aren’t working for me either.  They did Saturday morning though so if I had to guess, there’s probably nothing you can do about it.  I would bet that something has changed with the survice Jaws get’s the weather information from.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin kotler
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: weather results not working

Good morning list.  First, running jaws 18 and windows ten home edition.  I am trying to get results pertaining to Patterson CA and keep getting the  message close viewer, now results found.  This started about a day ago.  Worked fine before then.  Tried other cities and got the same message.  If anyone knows how I can fix this, I would appreciate hearing how to do so.

Thanks Marv