From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Behler
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Firefox Issue

Hello everyone.

My Dell windows 7 laptop just updated to Firefox version 52.

Now, whenever I open Firefox, I get a user account control message asking
me
if I want to allow
Firefox to make changes to my computer. I say yes, hoping that the changes
will occur, and that dialog won't come up again. . But, it now comes up
every time I launch Firefox.

Obviously, this is not a life-or-death situation, but I'm wondering if
anyone knows how to get rid of this anoying Windows dialog whenever Firefox
52 is launched.

I'm using Jaws 18 and Windows 7 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

--