From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel
Haetir
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 4:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's fixed in today's release of JAWS 17.0.2729?

From http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS/Jaws17Features

Enhancements in JAWS 17.0.2729 (March 2017)

This release contains changes necessary to support internal changes related
to Microsoft UI Automation (UIA) coming in the next update of Windows 10
scheduled for April 2017. It is recommended that users update JAWS 17 at
this time.

On 3/9/17, Tim Ford <ttford@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I was automatically alerted this morning about being able to download
a new version of JAWS 17. Does anyone know?

Tim Ford

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com