From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO SPOTIFY BLIND

John Martyn, who has DoItBlind.com is the developer of Spotifyblind,RhapsodyBlind and BlindTunes as well as scripts for OneNote.

I just went to his website and it is a bit strange since he just has some informational text on there and a link to Blindspot.com who is doing scripts for Quickbooks. It sounds like he is involved in this and I’m not sure if he has dropped all his other proects because there are no links to download or learn about any of the other products he used to have.

Regards,

Sieghard