Re: some useful information;

Drew Hunthausen

Thanks so so much!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 10:39 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: some useful information;

Turning off the UAC in win seven do the following.

Windows key for the start menu, in the search field type in user accounts
and press enter on the result user accounts.

In the following screen, tab until you hear change user account control
settings and press enter.
Now tab to the notification level slider.
It will be set to 66 by default, so use your down arrow key to 0.
After doing that tab to ok and you are done.