From: "Holly Guinan" <hguinan@sd35.bc.ca>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:56 PM
Subject: What fundamental concept am I missing?

I don't understand why sometimes on websites with forms, I'm humming along
all productive when suddenly, I find myself trapped in edit field land, no
commands function except as entered text in an edit field, and I can't tab
myself out of my predicament. Is there a "hop out" function? Shift
spacebar?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2017, at 6:46 AM, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
wrote:

And it has been years since I have encountered a laptop that actually
has a proper application key. Rather than shift-f10 I end up remapping
the print screen key (totally different location but at least it is
still only one key).

If you can name a brand or line of full-sized laptops that still
include the application key I would be very interested.

On 3/6/17, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there;
If you want to use the applications key,
You may need to add the FNKey which is to the right of the ctrl-key on
the
left hand side.
This is on laptop's.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.