From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine
Young
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 8:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Application key

The directions are correct about the application key, but for some
reason the application key on many keyboards, mine included, does not
work. It does nothing. You can use shift plus F10 instead.

-Elaine

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true
faith is the end of anxiety. - George Muller

What Melania Wore When She Married Trump Will Shock You
trendingmoms.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58bcb4a537c8434a47b9bst02vuc

--
Soronel Haetir