From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: putting a shortcut on the desktop

nope the applications key can't be over 2 from the spacebar to the right, cause nothing came up.
I arrowed down to word, hit the keyboard key 3 spaces to the right of the spacebar, but i see no option to put it there.

On 3/5/2017 4:02 PM, Hank & Patty wrote:

Hello back,

Being already located in the start menu on the particular program that
you want to create this desktop shortcut for, try pressing the
application key which is 2 keys over to the right side of the space
bar, pressing this application key always bhrings up a menu of options
and one of them is usually create a desktop shortcut.

Hope this helps,
All the best,

Jaws 18 user with Windows 7,
Hank

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: putting a shortcut on the desktop

Hey guys,

I wanna create a shortcut for a program and put it on my desktop. I
go to my list of programs, but there seems to be no option to make a
shortcut in win 10 when i right click on it. Any ideas?
I'm running jfw17