From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elise Berkley
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 8:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Disabling "copyright" symbol in Word 2016

Hello, group.

Whenever I type a document in Word 2016, and I number a line as -parentheses, the letter c, closed parentheses -, it always reads "copyright". It is a little annoying for me to keep hearing this. It does it automatically when I type in Word 2016; I am not inserting the "copyright" symbol from the list. Is there a way to stop JAWS from reading the "c" as "copyright"? Thanks. I am running Windows 8.1 with JAWS 16.

Elise