Re: New KNFBReader app for Windows 10

Matthew Bullis

And does it work with the Pearl camera?
Matthew

On Mar 3, 2017, at 7:11 PM, Claudia <claudiadr2013@...> wrote:

I would lso be interested in reading about this, as I have the KNFB Reader app. for Iphone but have never been able to get it to work accurately.

Claudia

On 3/1/2017 5:13 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Don’t knowif others have come across it yet, but seems that there’s now a KNFBReader app available for Windows 10. If you have a laptop with a webcam or a stand-alone webcam or if you have a scanner it’s supposed to work as an oCR solution.

Of course my luck, I just got around to upgrading to Kurzweil1000 14 last month.

Anyway, for those who have downloaded it, can they comment on accuracy or if scans are comparable to K1000?

Also, does this app work with Jaws unlike K1000 where you have to switch between programs and keyboard commands?

If it takes away the step of switching between programs and keyboard commands, I may still be interested.

It’s on sale for $20.00 for  the next couple of days. Whereas the regular price seems to  be $100.00 like the iOS app