JAWS and AOL

Loreal <llavigna2@...>

Hello all,

Does JFW still work with the AOL desktop software?  I'm currently using JFW17 and the latest version of AOL desktop software for the AIM features since AIM is no longer a downloadable program.  I could easily have AIM on my phone, but it's easier to keep AIM for work contacts and phone for personal ones.  The AOL desktop software appears to still work well with JAWS with the exception of anything webpage based.  In other words, I can no longer change my expressions for AIM, but I can read mail, view my buddy list and change it as needed, etc.  Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks!
Loreal