From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS 18 -"There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear."

I fought a long time about switching to Windows 10.  I was finally forced to recently, having to retire that Windows 7 32 bit laptop that had become so slow.  It was the cheapest for me to buy a popular new laptop running Windows 10, as contrasted with a special order laptop running the older Windows 7 operating system.  In general, I do not like Windows 10, but as I learn more about it, I feel better, and assume I will be at the same point where I got over my love of XP and was comfortable with Windows 7.

Tim