From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: opening jpegs

Plus, haven’t used OCR ever... I really want to forward it to some people, and would like to have just the attachment and not the main body of the email, for those I plan to send it to. So, backtracking a bit, how do I bring up JAWS OCR?

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)