Re: Latest JAWS 18 -"There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear."

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

I will once I have my win7 laptop back. I want to make sure it’s not a program compatibility issue with MS office 10 first.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest JAWS 18 -"There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear."

That's exactly what you need to report to FS. It manifests itself in a number of different scenarios. Tell FS your scenario so they can check it out and add to the list.

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 14:44

Subject: Re: Latest JAWS 18 -"There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear."

I’m not having issues with that in particular. However, 18 seems to freeze up for about 30 seconds within applications at times.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest JAWS 18 -"There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear."

Hi All, With apologies to Stephen  Stills, it seems that with the latest JAWS 18 and Windows 7, I am experiencing frequent freezing when I change focus between applications.

I’m wondering if others have noticed this and I am also looking for tips to do some more trouble-shooting as I am without a clue as to what is actually happening.  I have to totally shut down and reboot to get back into operation and there must be a better way to resume my tasks.  Thanks for any ideas.  Mitch

Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #3:Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #3:

Q:  When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were
    able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to
    go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with
    him to the station?
MR. BROOKS:  Objection.  That question should be taken out and shot.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.