From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenny Peyattt jr.
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: driving a pc using the braille display:

Hi I have a focus44 braille display, and I tried holding down dot 8-chord and I pressed dot 2 for control then I released the keys and I pressed the letter s and it is recognizing dot2 as the insert key. So what key would I use on the focus44 to simulate the control key? If it is not supported, will I need to purchase a focus40 blue?

Kenny Peyatt jr.