From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Opening PDF documents

I’ve got a medical form I need to download.  It’s found by following a link, and the right mouse click doesn’t help.  It’s opening in IE, how do I get the latest PDF reader to open such a document?  I’ve searched for the correct option in Preferences, but it’s eluding me.

Ted

Ted Lisle, PH .D. medicaid Spec 3, (502)564-2574