From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ketan Kothari
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 6:38 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Help Required for MS Outlook 2003

Dear Friends,

I use MS Outlook 2003 for connecting to my office exchange server and only
use its mail function. I am using Windows XP home with JAWS 12 and I am
having severe problem. It works very slow and sometimes leads to computer
hanging up. I have 2 GB of RAM. Could there be specific settings for JFW
to make it more friendly? I would appreciate urgent help. Thank you.

Ketan Kothari