My pictures overlap in Power point. any way out?

Adekoya Rasak

Hello,
When inserting picture in Powerpoint, my pictures overlap and cover
the entire slide. How can I do it?
Note, how can I insert picture in my first center title and sub title
slide such that the picture will not be the background . rather it
will just show at the center or at the right top corner.
How can I do same if I choose any other template? or there is a
specific template for this?

I use powerpoint 2007 and jaws 17.

Thank you.

Regard.
--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.