Re: How to save sheet separately in excel.

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Maria,

Thank you. it work.

I appreciate.

On 25/02/2017, Maria Kristic <maria.kristic@gmail.com> wrote:
The better method is to use Excel's Move Sheet facility but create a copy
instead of move. That is, open both of the workbooks simultaneously in
Excel, the original one where the sheets are located and the new one to
which you want to copy the sheets. In original, navigate to the sheet in
question. From the Home tab of the ribbon, in the Cells group, select Format
Move Sheet (the keyboard shortcut should be ALT+H, O, M). You land on a
control where you decide the position of the moved or copied sheet, but
SHIFT+TAB, and you will land in a Workbook list which contains all open
workbooks. Select the new workbook from the list, TAB back to the Before
Sheet box and select the option you want from it (one possible option is
"Move to end"), then TAB again until you reach the "Create a copy" check
box, and check that to copy rather than move the sheet. Activate the OK
button. Now, if you navigate to the new workbook, you should see your sheet
from original copied there; there may also be an extra blank sheet that you
don't want, so you can delete that (Home ribbon, Cells group, Delete >
Delete Sheet). You can now close that new workbook, open another new one,
and repeat the process to copy the next sheet, and so on.

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Maria