Re: The big JAWS update question

Shai

I did the update yesterday through the JAWS check for updates feature
and I have not had any problems here on a Windows10 laptop. I was
surprised however that after the update downloaded it did not install
right away as an update often does, but rather brought me to a JAWS
set up routine where I had to press enter on the next button after
being told that this would install JAWS on my computer.

On 2/24/17, Poppa Bear <heavens4real@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I have been involved in two computers updating to the latest JAWS
update
with no problems. Before I continue I just want to get a feel for if any
other people are experiencing problems such as the one described on the
list. I don't want to hit anymore update buttons if there is a high
likelihood that I may put some of my computers on the frits. Any thoughts
on
this would be appreciated.

Nate Kile