Re: How to save sheet separately in excel.

Adekoya Rasak

Ok. thank you. But what's the command you're talking about? will
control A not highlight all the sheet in the workbook?
Meanwhile, In a situation where I want to save different sheet with
different name but in one work book, what do I do?

I have a workbook like that. It hass several sheets in one same
workbook. If i press Control shift S, it pop up all the names of the
each sheet save with different name. I will be glad to know how I can
do something like this as welll.

Thank you.

On 25/02/2017, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:
Choose that sheet so it is the active sheet
Do a command a to select all
Open a new excel blank sheet as a new excel workbook
In the a 1 field of that blank sheet do a command v to paste the copied rows
and collums from the sheet you copied from
Then save the workbook.