ElBraille at CSUN and on BlindBargains cast

Hi all,

For those of you who come to CSUN 2017, I invite you to the VFO Group’s booths, to take a look both at the already shipping ElBraille 14G2 which will start it’s way to the US soon, and at a prototype of the ElBraile 40, which really looks like the final product.

Also , I would like to thank the staff of Blind Bargains, for featuring me on their eposoede92 of their podcast. Take a listen to it if you want to know more info about these devices.

Finally, the latest fsCast released by Freedom Scientific, contains a interview about the ElBraille with Ron Miller, Freedom Scientific’s blindness hardware product manager.

Feel free to  Take a listen to that as well.

Best,

Adi.