Re: The big JAWS update question

The update should not cause you any issues.

It was very deeply tested before it has been released to the public.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Poppa Bear
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: The big JAWS update question

So, I have been involved in two computers updating to the latest JAWS update with no problems. Before I continue I just want to get a feel for if any other people are experiencing problems such as the one described on the list. I don’t want to hit anymore update buttons if there is a high likelihood that I may put some of my computers on the frits. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Nate Kile