Re: Contact for Wells Fargo accessibility issues: copying from Wells Fargo "results" web page.

trinh martin

yes, same here. i wish they had left well alone. i can nevagate but it takes much more time and much more paying attention now, rrrr.

On 2/22/2017 8:58 PM, Sharon wrote:
I too can no longer do many of the things I used to be able to do on the
Wells Fargo site. It just keeps getting worse and worse.
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Contact for Wells Fargo accessibility issues: copying from Wells
Fargo "results" web page.

Hello Curtis,

As I found out to my irritation, Wells Fargo did a major revision to their
on-line banking web site. I suddenly could not do many of the tasks that I
had previously been able to do with JAWS. JAWS 17 seemed to help, and I
also found that Firefox worked better.

Below my closing is the contact person I was given by Wells Fargo when I
complained about the access issues in their new web design. He is a private
accessibility consultant.

Good luck,
Tim Ford

David Ashleydale
Operational Risk Consultant / Accessibility Governance Lead WFVC Risk
Management Wells Fargo Virtual Channels
333 Market Street, 27th Floor| San Francisco, CA 94104 MAC A0119-271 Tel
415-371-5880 david.ashleydale@wellsfargo.com