From: "Elise Berkley" <bravaegf@...
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:35:52 +0000
Subject: Refurbished Tablets

Hello, everyone.

I am a little green in this area. I was wondering what everyone thinks about purchasing refurbished tablets from somewhere like, say Amazon. I need a tablet for school just to take notes. Then, when I get home, I copy my note files over to my laptop and do the real work there. Thanks for your opinions.

Elise