From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting Tabs In A Word Document

The default is five spaces, and when you press Alt-O-T, you
first clear all, then set, then change default if you want.
I have one some documents where most of the tabs are left
align, but one or two, according to which document are set
for decimal alignment. Those I have set in Currier New Font,
since the characters or like typewriters, and the figures
will align correctly that way - advice from my husband the
printer.

Bye for now,

Carolyn