Re: Looking for accessible firewall

Soronel Haetir

The built-in windows firewall (added in XP service pack 2 if I recall
correctly, if you are running XP and haven't upgraded to SP3 you
really should) works fine for me. Is there some feature you want that
it doesn't do?

And depending on your setup you likely want to rely on a hardware
firewall built into your router anyway rather than software running on
your PC.

On 11/3/11, Juanita <juanitafischer@msn.com> wrote:
Helllo Listers:

Can anyone recommend an accessible firewall program that lets a jaws user
set program settings independently. I'm using Zone Alarm and it's very
inaccessible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to
pay for a program if it really works.

Juanita