From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: compatability mode

Hi Jed,

First I used the status line keystroke with the file open, Insert + Page down, & it says there's no text to read, actually it says, no characters. But, I tried other ottions like the Jaws OCR feature, & nothing as well, then I tried Openbook, & it found no text either. So, I don't think there's anything to read.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.