From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Setting Tabs In A Word Document

Hello, everyone.

I  know I have done this before, but I’m  having trouble remembering how to set tabbs in a Microsoft Word document.

I am trying to create a report form for a project I’m working on, and want to set three or four tabs for each line on the form.

I am using Word 2016 here, with Windows 7.

Thanks for any memory jogs anyone can provide.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan