From: Jed Barton
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: compatability mode

Something is major wrong ehre guys.  I finaly got word to shut down.
Then i clicked on the file again, but i can see no text.  Is there any
way to get around this?  It's really annoying.  I've already wasted 45
minutes on this.  All i wanna do is read this document.  Any ideas on
what to do?  When i do control home, it just says top of file.  It
almost sounds like something is blocking jfw from reading it.  Any ideas?