Re: Refurbished Tablets

Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...>

If you ever want some help over the phone, I can tell you and possibly teach you about everything I’ve learned. Because that’s what it’s all about.

“When a man helps another man cross a river, he too, crosses that same river”

Give me a call some time on my home number, that way I can work my IPhone easily enough too

Mike: 239-540-7431.

Or give me a call on my IPhone and we can set up a date and time: 239-565-5845.

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

“Providing Insight for Blindness”

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

FCB 6th Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!

Saturday March 11, 2017!

Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904

Mike’s home phone: 239-540-7431

Mike’s cell phone: 239-565-5845

Mike’s email: mulrich@...