From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Refurbished Tablets

Buying a refurbished tablet in general, is a perfectly reasonable option

Whether you’ll be able  to maximize its use for this method...

Since this is a Jaws list, I can only assume that you’re looking for something Windows based? I’ve seen sales for  refurbished Surface tablets in the range  of $350 to $500, but at that price, a low end laptop or refurbished laptop may end up giving  you more bang  for your buck.

I know Dell and other companies used to make affordable Windows tablets, but I haven’t kept up to date on that market as I haven’t had the need for one.

With this sort of purchase, you’re going to want  to pay attention to specs. The last thing you’ll want is to be fighting with a sluggish machine while at  the same time trying  to take notes or whatever.