From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 9:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox vs. I.E.

Sorry for the long response, but:
I have several machines running everything from win98 to xp
sp3. Versions of jaws from 5 to 11. Most sites woulod not
let me keep using ie8 so I loaded firefox. The only version
of jaws that'll read firefox is version 8. So I'm forced to
do everything on a 12-year-old laptop that's about to bite
the dust. Gonna have to search for IE11 and see if it'll
run onn my XP machine.

Suggestions--besides get with it and gget win10.

Howard