From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 6:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox vs. I.E.

Sorry for the long response, but:

I have several machines running everything from win98 to xp sp3.  Versions of jaws from 5 to 11.  Most sites woulod not let me keep using ie8 so I loaded firefox.  The only version of jaws that'll read firefox is version 8.  So I'm forced to do everything on a 12-year-old laptop that's about to bite the dust.  Gonna have to search for IE11 and see if it'll run onn my XP machine.

Suggestions--besides get with it and gget win10.

Howard