From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 9:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox vs. I.E.

Firefox and Webvisum work fine together, but you now have to download
Webvisum via the Firefox Add-Ons Manager (in the Tools menu) and not via the
Webvisum website. Go to Tools > Add-Ons Manager, once the page loads, use
Jaws Key+F7 to bring up the list of links on that site and go to "See more
add-ons", it's the last link for me when I just did this. Once that page
loads you have a search box, type in "Webvisum" and press enter. After the
page loads use your heading quicknav keys to find where it says "Search
results for Webvisum" or use Jaws Find and simply search for Webvisum again
on that page. Below the "search results heading you find a link for
"Webvisum requires restart, clickable" and underneath that the explanation "
The ultimate web browsing helper for blind and visually impaired Internet
users!".
Press enter on the Webvisum requires restart and allow the installation,
then Firefox needs to restart and once it does you will be asked for your
user name and password for Webvisum, you can check the box to remember this
and once done Webvisum will always load and you will get signed in when you
start Firefox.

Apart from that I agree with the opinion of others, IE is still my preferred
browser, but I think it is essentials to have at least Firefox on your PC
also as some sites no longer support IE well and I think everybody should
have a Webvisum user name and password and take advantage of this great tool
for solving captchas.

Regards,
Sieghard